It is going to be a pain to get used to working, and on top of that the back log that is very well gonna kill me. It's scary, but I have to do it.
I slept so much, and ate so much, that going back and cooking will be very sad. But I know, I want to go back, because not doing anything gets to me, and it is slowly getting to me. I need to work, be busy, be occupied. I know I am scared, but I will get in the grove before I know it :)
I will have new roomies (replacements) for three months, and then I have so many events to go to, to plan. Gauri lives in an awesome suite for her internship, and I will visit her. All sounds like a plan, and hopefully should suppress my thinking abilities. Summer, I knew it's gonna be different, it already is so different.
I know I made a to do list sometime back (ahhh my lists) for summer , and I think I can achieve certain points in that now may be.
- The most difficult one has been achieved. I have visited my homeland .. India.
- The Tushar one is doable. So I check that off as well :)..
- Guitar hero.. sigh.. things have changed...
- Bonding with the roomies... well the new ones are friends already. So that's checked :D:D
- DAC's group exercise program is running better. For many reasons. Checked... woohoo
Man.. I am doing good already. Marie is coming soon, so that will be checked too :D:D
(Side Note::::: These 2 weeks did do good. I met someone, I never saw before in a way that I should have.. :).. hopefully that should work out.. hehe)
That someone asked me to believe... I know his lecture will probably not last long unless he keeps on doing it everyday, which he seems to be doing right now.. but at least in this moment.. I believe...
So my song of the day is ....
No comments:
Post a Comment